Friday, April 10, 2009

The Story of Us

Ryan and I met met through friends while I was still in high school, although he didn't start really talking to me until I was graduated. I was off limits to him until I was 18 (or so he says). Once he started talking to me we became very good friends. Soon, I considered him my best friend. We spent every moment together. We had so much fun. We were good friends for a few months before we actually started dating. We dated in secret for 3 months and then finally came out of the closet :) I left for Hawaii that following summer having dated for 4 months. I missed him and he DEFINITELY missed me too. It was while I was in Hawaii that I realized how much I liked him because all I wanted to do was go home to be with him. Instead he came to me in Hawaii visited for a week then took me home with him a month early. We continued dating and were finally engaged on Valentines Day in 2005. We were married 3 months later on May 12th.
Ryan currently works at
the Wells Fargo Bank as a banker. He has finished his bachelors degree and he will be starting law school this fall. We have pretty much decided on staying here. At least I've decided...he's still deciding for sure.

The best part...Three days after our two year anniversary our little Katie was born. She will be turning 2 next month...I can't believe it!! She is at such a fun age. We enjoy and LOVE LOVE LOVE her soo much. She makes me want another one so bad.


No comments:

Post a Comment