Sunday, May 3, 2009

Happy Birthday Babe!

I'm a little late on posting this but, Ryan had a birthday this last Monday on the 27th. I'm so very thankful for the blessing that Ryan is in my life. Thank you babe for always being there for me. You are truly the best thing that ever happened to me. I couldn't imagine my life without you. Happy Birthday!


Ryan worked that day and then came home to presents and cupcakes at the Smith house. It was a fun night with the family.


Ryans Grandma Smith always had a tradition where she would give her grandchildren a dollar on their birthday. Ryans Dad now gives two dollars to the kids on their birthday. We will most likely start giving our children three dollars on their birthdays...



Ryans brother Kevin gave him a pull up bar and the P90X DVDs. I watched them try to do the program the other night...It was hilarious. Ryan and Kevin woke up so soar the next day:) I'm proud of ya babe.

Ryan is officially 28 years old. Only 2 more years until the big 30. I love to remind him that I'm only 23:) Love ya babe.
Of course Katie's favorite part of the night was eating the cupcakes that her Nana made. Yum!

Our Anniversary is coming up this month on the 12th so we are combining Ryans birthday with our anniversary and taking a trip. We are leaving tomorrow on a Vegas/Temple trip. We head out tomorrow for Vegas for a couple of days. After Vegas and the temple there we will head over to Utah and visit a bunch of temples between St. George and Salt Lake. Im so excited to get away with my husband and take a trip by ourselves. We will really miss you Katie. Thank you Jody for babysitting. I will post pictures when we get back.

1 comment:

  1. You guys have the cutest little family. Your daughter is so cute! And can you email me that picture from last night! mikevanoo@msn.com thanks! Haha, and I am thinking I was sleep walking last night... haha

    ReplyDelete